2 Years!! ~ Hunklopedia

sábado, 12 de julio de 2014

2 Years!!

Hi there!

The second of June this blog reached it's second year of functioning. I started this blog trying to combine my writing skills and the huge amount of photos I have in my computer (>5k so far), and it seems that I have been able to get some fans and friends by doing so. It is hard to write original content, even harder when you don't have time or the inspiration doesn't appear when you need it, but I still squeeze my mind trying to write nice and hot (or not) stories, so I hope I can carry on with it.

I also want to thank you followers for your support, without it this could not be possible, also thanks to Thor, the translator of this space, who corrects and improves all the posts I write (both in english and in Spanish) so that the posts are in a higher level of comprehension and quality.

I'm sure this project will carry on for many years, which will provide a great amount of happiness, hot stories and stunning Hunks.

Greetings and till the next post!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aupa!

El día 2 de Junio este blog llegó a su segundo año de andadura. Empecé a trabajar en este pequeño espacio para intentar encontrar la manera de combinar mi deseo de escribir relatos de temática homosexual y compartir con la gente mi colección de fotos (o Fototeca) de mi ordenador (a día de hoy más de 5k de imágenes). Aún y con todo no es fácil escribir contenido original, menos todavía cuando te falta tiempo o la inspiración no parece estar de tu parte cuando la necesitas, pero aún así estrujo las neuronas para escribir contenido de calidad y relatillos, cosa que espero seguir haciendo.

De la misma manera quiero agradecer a los seguidores del blog (tanto en Twitter como por Google+) por su apoyo, y al traductor del blog Thor, que corrige las gambadas que hago con el inglés y mejora la calidad de las traducciones que ya hago.

Estoy seguro de que este proyecto seguirá adelante por muchos años, en los que seguiremos compartiendo historias y Hunks.

Saludetes y hasta el próximo post!


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario