Get Hurt, Think, Learn, Forget ~ Hunklopedia

lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

Get Hurt, Think, Learn, Forget


I was lying on my bed writing on my diary. It was quite windy outside and I could hear the branches of a tree hit against the windows. A tear fell down to the white page of my diary while I was thinking how to put my thoughts into words. Then, the words came to me:

“It feels like there’s a hole inside of me, a hole you created when you left. It seems as if I had a part of me ripped off without me being able to prevent it. I want to understand what happened, why you left without saying even goodbye.


Now, in a blink of an eye, my life has changed completely. I hardly recognise myself in the mirror, my eyes are sad all the time. I feel gutted. And all this is because of you. You shouldn’t have been so selfish leaving me here like this. You should’ve known better. I know you knew better. You are the biggest disappointment of all I have ever had in my entire life. From now on, I won’t make the same mistakes again. Eventually, I’ll learn to get over you and it’ll make me stronger. So, deep down, though my tears show otherwise, I thank you. Thank you for showing me a different world, a world I wouldn’t have discovered without you. But, most importantly, I thank you for showing me a way of making suffer, so I would never do it to anybody.”

The wind seemed to have stopped. I put down the pen and looked through the window. I saw the field in front of my house bathed in moonlight. Everything seemed to be calm after the storm. I turned and took my diary again to reread what I had written. When I finished, I looked at myself in the mirror. I dried the tears from my face while I started to recognise the reflection that was staring at me. The first step to heal had been taken. Then, before switching off the lights, I caught a glimpse of a smile on my face and said to myself: I will be alright.



*..Written by Thor, Hunklopedia Team's Translator..*

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario